Feb 12th NJ Karaoke Fun!

• KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
11 Feb 2009 21:33 #1 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Feb 12th NJ Karaoke Fun! was created by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
My Hubby and I plan on enjoying some Karaoke fun at a Resteraunt called the Lockwood Tavern! We are looking for a fun group of people (21 or older) to join us! The singing starts at 8pm and runs till ??. Also the food served there is wonderful! Here is a link of me and my hubby in case you show up so you can pick us out of the crowd. (although we probably won't be dressed like that)

c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/80/...057ffddcc15239b3.jpg

History buffs will love it there to as the building has stayed true to its original designs and there are even rumors that our first president stayed there at some point in time!

"Lockwood Tavern was built by Daniel Chambers around 1807, when the road from Newton to Elizabeth, called the Union Turnpike was opened. Alexander McKain whose parents settled in Byram in 1783, bought the tavern and named it "The Lockwood House". The tavern did a thriving business, as there were a vast amount of travelers on this road. In this tavern, Mr. McKain established the Lockwood Post Office in 1830 and appointed himself postmaster, a position which he held for many years. More than 200 years later, the road has changed to U.S. Route 206, and the tavern is still providing traditional dining in a comfortable setting. Today, the Lockwood Tavern offers a pub style menu in the original, rustic atmosphere. "

Here are directions
www.barones.com/direct.html

Let me know if you might be attending! Hope to see ya there!

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
  • KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
13 Feb 2009 10:00 #2 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Replied by KyraOmega (KyraOmega) on topic Feb 12th NJ Karaoke Fun!
Ok yeah... place is a bust... Empty and boring...

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
13 Feb 2009 15:15 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Feb 12th NJ Karaoke Fun!
:-(  I love me some Karaoke, but Jersey is far to go on a school night for me.

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds