Absence and Invitation

12 Jun 2009 18:31 #1 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Absence and Invitation was created by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Dear KR Folk:

As some (but not all) of you know, myself and Zach Theis have managed to land cushy jobs at the Sterling Renaissance Faire in Sterling, NY, for the summer. While this is a great adventure of fun and income for both of us, we are filled with desolation because we will be forced to miss both the July and August KR events. And we will miss all of you lovely folks so much!

Therefore, we'd like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to come out to Sterling to check out our Faire. Especially if you are the type who might enjoy camping out with lots of crazy rennies, a space in our weekend campsite will be open to anyone who'd like to occupy it. (Also, if you've ever been curious about what performers like Don Juan and Miguel are like after the gates close, you'll have the opportunity to find out down at the Bad Dog Tavern, where myself and Zach [along with about half the vendors and performers at faire] will be congregating after a hard day's hawking.)

For more information about Sterling Faire, check out sterlingfestival.com/

To let us know that you'd like to swing by, drop myself or Zach (or both!) a PM.

We would love to see you! And with that said,

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again.

~ Nadi Morsch

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
12 Jun 2009 18:50 - 12 Jun 2009 18:54 #2 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Absence and Invitation
We will be double fisting mead*.  Come drink with us.  Mike Smith, this means you!

*Knight Realms does not, in any way, endorse drinking.  Just say "no," kids!

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
Last edit: 12 Jun 2009 18:54 by .
12 Jun 2009 18:55 #3 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Replied by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy) on topic Absence and Invitation
Oh, and if mead* isn't your thing, come eat pretzels! (.... Zach makes commission. So, come eat pretzels no matter what. I've heard they make excellent beer* sponges! ;D )

* .... lemonade. We meant lemonade. Just say no, kids. <3

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
13 Jun 2009 14:21 #4 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Absence and Invitation
Please note: The Sterling, NY Ren Fair is NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE REN FAIRE HELD AT STERLING FOREST IN TUXEDO, NY.

You have NO IDEA how much confusion that has caused between me and my friends from upstate NY.

PS. Keep an eye out for my brother the leatherworker... he's on the road doing an apprenticeship with the Fair for 6 months.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds