GOING AWAY PARTY!

• KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
20 Jun 2009 20:10 #1 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
GOING AWAY PARTY! was created by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Hey All! Sorry I have not been around at all, things have been soooo busy...

First let me just say:

To James : I didn't forget about your vest and I have the pattern and material if you still would like me to make it, although it is delayed...otherwise I will gladly hand them over to you....

To Charlie: I have the jars you payed for! I really didn't forget and I Will have Vince bring them to you, or I will mail them to you... e-mail me your preference

To ALL:
I Had such a wonderful time playing with all of you on the very few events we actually got to attend. However with money being tight and all the other things going on, we were not able to attend as much as we wanted to. Now we are moving away to Austin,Texas and we are leaving July 1st. This is really short notice so sorry about that! We will be having a PARTY on June 27th 2009(next saturday) and we are inviting anyone who would like to come. There will be some typical BBQ food and a few vegi dishes along with drinks of all kinds! ALSO bring your bathing suits beccause we also have a pool for you to enjoy as long as it isn't raining!!! The party will be starting at noon and will be going on till.... all hours of the night. I know this is short notice but I really do hope to see a bunch of you there! If I don't get to see you, it was great gaming with you all and I hope to be able to visit some time in the future!

It was great meeting all of you and farewell!
Kyra & Mar Omega

Address of Party:

46 Lackawanna Drive
Stanhope NJ 07874
(we will be picking some people up from the dover train station, so if you are local and need a ride let me know)

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds