for the MMA fans

• Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
23 Aug 2009 23:59 #1 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
for the MMA fans was created by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
MMA in NYC

First ever NYC MMA convention is being held at the Jacob Javits this coming October.  For those interested, the website and link is above.  If you are coming to NYC, and need a tour guide, let me know.  If you want discount tickets... I may know a person who can get some, if you are interested in attending.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
24 Aug 2009 00:05 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic for the MMA fans
I'm a huge MMA fan, and I've even got the tapes (need to xfer them to disc!) from the first 3 UFC's, well before the rules changed and when it was considered human cock fighting and was banned. I still have UFC parties nearly every month at my home, all depends on if I'm around or have family obligations (and now larping again too lol).

I'd love to check this out and if you can get discount tix, lemme know. I'll follow-up and discuss via pm's with you though :)

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Damien
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 145
24 Aug 2009 14:59 #3 by Damien (Damien)
Replied by Damien (Damien) on topic for the MMA fans
Same on the discount tix.  I'm sure a boat load of the peeps where I train would want in on this.

[hr]
Victor Sylus, Baron of Travance
OOG: Damien A.
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
24 Aug 2009 16:27 #4 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic for the MMA fans
The discount my friend spoke of is on the website.  If you register now, 1 day passes are $20.00.  So, if folks are interested, use the website and get discount tickets that way.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds