Question About Feast

03 Jan 2010 23:13 #1 by Father Thomas Ravenmoore (peignscape)
Question About Feast was created by Father Thomas Ravenmoore (peignscape)
Hello I'm new to all of this and the January event is going to be my first. I heard from a friend of mine who I'm joining for the event that there is a feast on Saturday and I have a question about it. I have a serious and deadly allergy to all nuts ( no jokes please), that means peanuts, almonds, pecans, tree nuts, everything of that sort and I was wondering if anyone knew what was being prepared and how is it being prepared, meaning if there is going to be any nuts in any of the food so I know if it is safe for me to eat. I do carry an Epi Pen with me at all times just in case but its only a time giver so if anyone could please get back to me on this matter it would be much appreciated. Thank you to all who answer this.

IG: Father Thomas Ravenmoore
OOG: Justin M.
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
  • Thank Yous: 0
04 Jan 2010 08:50 #2 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic Question About Feast
I would post this in Announcements or Realizing the Character.  Some marshals/those who handle feast might not see it on here.
Also, though I do not know who is preparing feast this event, I would pm either Eos (her name is Liz) or Father Edwin (Charlie) and ask them as they work in the kitchen and often at least one of them handles feast.

OOG: Jo
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds