Help With A TV Production Project

21 Apr 2010 15:57 #1 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Help With A TV Production Project was created by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
You might have heard me sing an english version of this song on and off at the last event.

I plan on doing a live action version of this song for my final TV Production project. I need 5 people, 3 girls and 2 boys, to be Alices and various extras. I'd like to Alices to be willing to dye their hair or be willing to buy or already own a wig of the desired color. But it's alright if I find no one who is, I'll just need to find another way to paint the Alices in their respective colors.

I also need people to help me with boom mic and if they are steady with a camera without a tripod.

I also would like to know of Parks and Forests between Red Bank and Freehold and East Brunswick that might be more willing to allow me to film there.

People need to be willing to travel to Matawan/Old Bridge and wherever we'll be filming.

Let me know if you're interested. :)

My name's Ahmetia Campbell and I am so happy to be here! ^_^
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
  • Thank Yous: 0
21 Apr 2010 16:56 #2 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic Help With A TV Production Project
Your best bet is to call up the Park Ranger offices directly and ask.  Some will be okay with it, some will ask for a fee.  Usually telling them your a student will give you a discount or will allow you to film for free.

OOG: Jo
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.538 seconds