Hmmm... And I thought we had some good Andorrans...

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
12 Aug 2010 02:43 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Hmmm... And I thought we had some good Andorrans... was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Andorrans

Found that while just having fun just searching for random stuff online... And hear I was thinking we had some good Andorrans in Travance...

And, for those of you who are unaware, here is the link that makes the previous one make sense ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
  • Thank Yous: 1
12 Aug 2010 08:14 #2 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic Hmmm... And I thought we had some good Andorrans...
well i'll be damned.. i think i want to be an Andorran

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
12 Aug 2010 09:40 #3 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Hmmm... And I thought we had some good Andorrans...
Amusingly enough, this was brought to my attention about a year ago, when I was messing around with my old games collection, and playing a little bit of "Where in Europe is Carmen Sandiego" (In glorious magenta tinted CGA! WOO!)  I remember rushing off to AIM and having an intensive conversation with Geoff Schaller about it for a couple of hours.

At times, Knight Realms has made reference to outside sources.  Some of these things I am certain are unintentional, (Actually, I'd suspect that about 90% of them are)  It happens, it's part of life, Art imitates life (And despite what some people may tell you, LARP _IS_ an artform.) And of course, sometimes, just sometimes life imitates art, (And those of us who do LARP often subconsciously connect situations in our own lives to situations we've experienced and enjoyed in LARPing.)  This is a fantastic demonstration of that serendipity!

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds