I'm sorry -- everybody please read

• Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
06 Oct 2010 12:01 #1 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
I'm sorry -- everybody please read was created by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
I've had to do some serious soul-searching lately, and I've come to a lot of ugly conclusions about myself. This is a message for everyone in the Knight Realms community who I have ever offended, teased, put off, or behaved untowards toward.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for every off-color joke, every person I teased, every insult I've ever hurled. I'm sorry that I learned to interact with others by watching horrible people who communicated through jibes and insults and grew to believe that that was the proper way to talk to others. The truth is, I don't have a lot of experience with people, and I'm not very good at it. And I'm sorry for that.

Over the last year, I've done things that -- in hind sight -- I'm absolutely mortified over. I thought I was "in on the joke" when really I just being mean. And that's my fault, for thinking I'm funny when I'm really not, and for that I'm sorry.

No amount of apologizing will ever make up for the disrespect I've shown towards so many, and I know that. I can only say that I swear, it was never meant with any kind of malice or ill-feeling. I hope that going forward, I can be given a second chance, a chance to prove my good will and a second chance to be a friend. For some, it may already be too late, and I'm sorry for that most of all.

The people at this game are some of the best people walking around on the planet, and I've misused some of those people in a way that's completely unacceptable. I don't really know what more I can say, except that... I'm sorry.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
07 Oct 2010 21:37 #2 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic I'm sorry -- everybody please read
Everybody deserves a second chance; I know I've been fortunate to have gotten a fair share.  Hopefully you'll get one too.  Take a few minutes and watch these lucky pups who've gotten and given second chances  www.dogwork.com/feeling/

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
07 Oct 2010 23:56 #3 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic I'm sorry -- everybody please read
I agree with Tina, everyone deserves a second chance. ^_^  It takes a lot to realize when you're wrong and to apologize for it, Thank you.

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
08 Oct 2010 01:00 #4 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic I'm sorry -- everybody please read
I dunno exactly what you did but I can tell you now that I have been in a similar boat of doing or saying something that I greatly regret doing. So I cannot judge you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
08 Oct 2010 07:02 #5 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic I'm sorry -- everybody please read
*hugs*

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds