Google Analytics

• Amizar
  • Thank Yous: 47
04 Nov 2010 14:36 #1 by Amizar (Amizar)
Google Analytics was created by Amizar (Amizar)
Dear KR Fiends and Family,

There's this new TV show with William Shatner, based on a blog, "S#*! My Dad Says."  Along the same lines, my dad, Bill Shaffer...

...has lots to say, so I made him his own web site.  He's wondering why nobody has left him any comments.  I've just now started tracking the site with Google Analytics, but I need a few more page views to see if it's working.

A retired Electrical Engineer, my dad has been making a few little IG gadgets for KR, such as the "Guiding Fairy"...

...and a few others, with more on the way.  I'm asking for folks to take a minute and visit his web page:

This will give me a chance to see if the code snippet is working properly counting visits to his web page.  You're all encouraged to leave a comment, but it is completely optional.

Thanks in advance!

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

IG: Amizar Wuzwhir, Baronial Scribe
Editor Emeritus of The Travance Chronicle
OOG: Paul Shaffer
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
04 Nov 2010 19:27 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Google Analytics
Your dad has some heavy questions, which I will have to answer sometime but not before the Ball.  However, he mentioned the old saw about "Not Killing.."  In James' I time, "kill" was the premeditated version, while "slay" was the non-premeditated.  The Hebrew/Aramaic is quite clear in that it is premeditated murder. 

I will have to delve into his situations and definitions, but first we will have to agree on defining morals vs ethics.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds