Interview Question I was asked today...

09 Mar 2011 19:25 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Interview Question I was asked today... was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
So I had an interview with the Girl Scouts of New York City today. And I was asked:

"Since you seem to be well connected with your local girl scout chapter, what are your thoughts about them selling Camp Saci North?"

My Answer:

"I know the Gent who bought it, He's doing fantastic renovations to the main house and the trading post. He rents it out to different Reenactment groups, I think his work on it has been fantastic!"

She was a little surprised by this answer and then asked me a little about the reenactment groups.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
09 Mar 2011 20:34 #2 by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU)
Replied by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU) on topic Interview Question I was asked today...
What did you say about the reenactment groups?  :D

-Crispin VanDyke

Christopher K. (AKA "Ginger Guy")
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
09 Mar 2011 21:28 #3 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Interview Question I was asked today...

So I had an interview with the Girl Scouts of New York City today.

On 5th ave?  My office shares the same building as the GSA.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
09 Mar 2011 21:33 #4 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Interview Question I was asked today...
No that's Girl Scouts of the US, this is the NYC chapter on 23rd between 5th and 6th, but if you have a connection that can get me a job, I'll make you cheesecake.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds