Perth Oz Larp :(

13 Jun 2011 06:01 #1 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Perth Oz Larp :( was created by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Feeling quite discouraged at the moment. I have been scouting for fantasy Larping in perth, and most of the stuff is either court-laden non-fantasy, or pen and paper stuff.

I don't want to SCA unfortunately, and most of the other stuff is looking for locations and boasting about how Australia bought LARPing about.

Thats why I look forward to KR so much when I can come, because you guys not only are the best, but it has such a sense of community spirit and worrying (not that I hadn't have that).

I don't know what to do, most of the passions I have currently are seen as quite marginal, and I just can't seem to find anything even through word of mouth and posting notices etc.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
13 Jun 2011 12:29 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Perth Oz Larp :(
If you can't find it, start your own.  Of course it's more work & if you're the one starting it, you'll be busy Staffing/running things more than playing.  However, it's a possible start to things & you may get a chance to let your subordinates handle things when you get to go play.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
16 Jun 2011 19:12 #3 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Perth Oz Larp :(
Recruitment poster is up and made, plus I've put down some basic pvp/pve rulesets.

Um, yeah it's kinda scary watching people awake to my new larp.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds