FRIENDS' HOME BURNED DOWN OVER THE WEEKEND!!!

13 Feb 2012 02:11 - 13 Feb 2012 02:55 #1 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
FRIENDS' HOME BURNED DOWN OVER THE WEEKEND!!! was created by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
My friends' home burned to the ground over this weekend, and their cats are still missing, and all of their belongings are destroyed. Some of you may know them. Lew Kampf (He plays James Vorenus, a Red Star Guard at Dystopia Rising for those of you who attend.) Samantha Abby Mayotte, and Chris Felt. I am posting this here because any aide that can be provided would be extremely appreciated. Nobody is expected to donate, but those who have the means and desire to do so will be making an amazingly generous contribution. Money is not the only thing that can count as a helpful donation, and at this point, anything that can be provided will help immensely. I have created an open facebook group listing more of the details on the situation at hand, and it will be constantly updated as time goes on. Here is the link to the facebook group:

www.facebook.com/groups/329613593749020/

A paypal account will be linked to that facebook group soon, but like I said, money is not the only thing these people can use right now. If any of you can contribute, I ask that you either let us know on the facebook group, or send me a direct PM here. As a last resort, you all can email me at

or call/text me at 518-527-8490.

Facebook is better because that's where we are centralizing a lot of the donations so we don't lose track, but any of the other methods works just fine as well, and we will be just as thankful.

Thank you.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Last edit: 13 Feb 2012 02:55 by Cedric Moss (mastermike).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds