Raffle for Calimacil Swords at Dreamation

21 Feb 2012 16:04 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Raffle for Calimacil Swords at Dreamation was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Hey Everyone,

I’m going to be doing a raffle at Dreamation as part of my participation in in the 2012 TD Bank 5 Boro Bike tour to support Lighthouse International ( www.lighthouse.org ) a nonprofit for the blind. The Bike Tour will be Lighthouse’s Kick Off Event for our Yearly Tandem Bike Race Double up for Vision ( www.doubleupforvision.org ).

Calimacil donated two Swords that I will be raffling off to support Lighthouse at Dreamtion. The two swords are the KNIGHT OF EMERALD SWORD Sword ( tinyurl.com/7nfks3s ) and MAGNUS, VETERAN'S SWORD ( tinyurl.com/83eqck9 ). Both swords are Bastard Swords, made with the high quality foam and fiberglass core that Calimacil is known for.

I will be helping out with Knight Hawk Games so please come talk to me and Ask Me About My Swords.

All donations & raffle tickets are tax deductible. Raffle tickets can be bought with Check or Cash. I will be sending out the thank you letters for your records after dreamation.

Drawing for tickets will be at during the auction on Sunday.

Thank you guys for your support.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds