Knight Realms Tarot!

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
24 Apr 2012 10:40 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Knight Realms Tarot! was created by Narcis (ChrisR)
Well this started just as a random status on Facebook yesterday but it seems to have possibly enough support for me to go forward!

I'm going to digitally make a tarot deck with Characters from KR being the pictures! It will also serve me as an exercise in studying the cards!

So what this means is that I need anyone interested in appearing in the deck to send me via pm the following information if you want to be in the deck:

1) Personality traits of the character (as I don't know every single character in game, if I DO know your character well enough you can skip this step). Also please include as much information as you are willing. (Such as their classes, but obviously don't tell me anything that's a secret/anything you wouldn't want other people to know IG/OOG)

2) Answer this question:

Which is he/she mostly ruled by?

a) emotions/feelings/creativity
b) finance/Material Possessions/ career
c) Power/Intellect/Thoughts
d) Inspiration/spirituality/idea

After I get this information when I get to your character I will message you back in case I need any clarifying information as well as what my ideas are for cards for your character and why. Obviously there are only 78 spots in the deck and if I get too many people I won't be able to put you all in the same deck, however I will be willing to still give your character a tarot card if that's what you want to see :)

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds