OOG rules question.

• Roland
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Apr 2012 19:30 - 30 Apr 2012 19:31 #1 by Roland (RolandVaokor)
OOG rules question. was created by Roland (RolandVaokor)
So I've been going through the website and rulebook pretty thoroughly these past couple days, being new and all, and a question occurred to me. I remember something about IG vendors not being able to sell "live" weapons, but does that mean no type of blade is allowed at an event? To clarify, I don't mean for combat or anything...but a bladed tool, say a pocket knife or a hatchet? I can't seem to find any policies discussing this, but I'm sure there's something somewhere. As someone who carries a knife on him practically at all times (they're useful for more than just stabbing), I just want to make sure I'm clear on this before bringing something that'll get me in trouble.

I tried using the search feature on the website, but typing in knife or blade yields an...overwheleming...number of hits, as you can imagine. :P

Once more, to clarify, I mean bringing these things as tools, not as weapons.

IG: Roland Vaokor

OOG: Mike Szczepaniak
Last edit: 30 Apr 2012 19:31 by Roland (RolandVaokor).
30 Apr 2012 19:42 #2 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic OOG rules question.
You can bring a pocket knife or hatchet, but they can not be used for IG means, and we obviously will be very strict when it comes to safety regarding these items.

Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
  • Roland
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Apr 2012 20:02 #3 by Roland (RolandVaokor)
Replied by Roland (RolandVaokor) on topic OOG rules question.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Don't worry, I won't stab anyone...Even if they DO deserve it...

IG: Roland Vaokor

OOG: Mike Szczepaniak
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds