Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while

09 May 2012 15:53 #1 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while was created by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
The May events will be my last time at KR for at least 5 months, as I'm moving away temporarily to take a new job.

I'm super stoked about it, but the single hardest part about it definitely is leaving you guys behind for so long :-(. So hopefully between the two events, I'll get to say my goodbyes to everyone before I head out. After that, unless anybody wants to haul themselves out to Montauk (...beach vacation anyone?), I'll hopefully see you all in November.

I'll post my teary maudlin goodbyes AFTER I see you all though :-D.

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
09 May 2012 16:04 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
Good luck with the new gig, and we'll be here when you get back. That's one of the best things about this community!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
09 May 2012 19:06 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
You'll like Montauk... great town, nice beaches.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
09 May 2012 19:56 #4 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
When you get out there, post where's good to stay and party at. Summer in the Hamptons is losing appeal. Lol. ;)

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
13 May 2012 21:10 #5 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
Good luck, Jenna!!! We'll miss you a lot!!! Have fun with your new job :)

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
13 May 2012 22:01 #6 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
:blink: Good Luck Young Lady

I know exactly what you will be going through

Stick it out though as absence makes the heart grow fonder

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
04 Jun 2012 18:47 #7 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic Bye everybody!
*WARNING: This might get mushy*

I'm so glad I got to see so many people before I left, thanks everyone for the great send off.

As excited and happy as I am to start what is hopefully an awesome new chapter of my life, it's nearly overshadowed by how much I'm going to miss everyone and the game while I'm gone. Knight Realms has been a huge part of my life for the last 3 years, and in some ways is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. We all say over and over again what an incredibly special and hard-working group of people this community is to the point where the words become trite and lose their meaning, but it's really true.

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you occasionally before November. Keep my seat on the Council warm until then: You haven't heard the last of Lt. Blacktree

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
05 Jun 2012 19:58 #8 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic Pre-emptive goodbyes, going away for a while
Good luck with your job!

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds