Rumors of no December or January game?

11 Oct 2012 14:36 #1 by Mordecai Ashfields (ambrose_leonidas)
Rumors of no December or January game? was created by Mordecai Ashfields (ambrose_leonidas)
I've heard from a few people that the December and January events might be canceled because of the cold and the permit situation? Is this true?

Please and Thank you,
Cody Queen

Rupert the adventurer

OOG: Cody Robert Queen
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
11 Oct 2012 14:58 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Rumors of no December or January game?
James is at ComiCon for the next few days, so I'll answer this for him.

We've never canceled events due to the cold in the past, even before we had the buildings, so there's no reason we'd cancel them now.

With the permits to go forward granted, the buildings are being worked on. In the event they aren't done in time, we'll make other arrangements to be sure everyone has a place to sleep.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
11 Oct 2012 16:07 #3 by Galstaus Nightwolf (galstaus)
Replied by Galstaus Nightwolf (galstaus) on topic Rumors of no December or January game?
Come on guys! A little cold won't kill ya!

.....well it could, but not if you prepare for it! I suggest investing in a low temp sleeping bag. They start around $50 at dicks for 20 degree rated "Mummy Style" bags. The more expensive ones are typically for hikers and are lighter in weight. So unless you plan on carrying it with you everywhere go for the cheaper ones!
ones!

OOG: Dan "DB" Lupus

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown."
-Homer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds