You are all awesome.

• Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
01 Nov 2012 12:12 - 01 Nov 2012 12:13 #1 by Josephine (mferro54)
You are all awesome. was created by Josephine (mferro54)
With power still out at my house and cell service being so shakey in the area, I havent even been able to check the forums on my phone until now. I had heard that game was still happening through the grapevine, but until I saw the posts with my own eyes I didn't quite dare to believe it. I am so happy that I will be seeing many of you tomorrow that I just had to make this post to gush about it. Everyone coming out this weekend is my hero. Larp life fo eva! To everyone, whether you'll be at camp or not, I hope you are all safe and well!

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
Last edit: 01 Nov 2012 12:13 by Josephine (mferro54).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Chris G. (Cross), Sean Moulson (Moulson13), Annora (Karen)
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
01 Nov 2012 13:37 #2 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic You are all awesome.

CarlottaOZ wrote: What Mary Said

This!
It's projected I'll be without power for the next 2 weeks, and I'm way beyond the sentiment of "Fuck sitting alone in my dark-ass house", so I'm very ready to have a sub-freezing game.

Though that being said, roasting marshmallows by candlelight does have a certain charm until it sets off the smoke alarm.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Josephine (mferro54), Annora (Karen)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds