Trumpet recital at Rutgers!

• Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
10 Jan 2013 10:45 #1 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Trumpet recital at Rutgers! was created by Misaki (cbodnar)
Have you ever wondered what it is I actually do whenever I can't make an event? If not, then you can probably stop reading now. BUT IF SO!, then please, read on!

On February 7th, 12:00noon I will be giving a trumpet recital at Schare Hall on Douglass Campus of Rutgers University - New Brunswick, NJ. This is a huge deal for me because it's meant as a 'final exam' for my performance abilities and is meant to showcase what I have accomplished during my tenure at Rutgers as a Graduate student in music performance. Even more importantly, this is the first step I will take to become a doctoral student. Yes, I may soon be referred to as "Dr. Bodnar."

So! If you have an hour to kill and want to hear some really great music played by yours truly (assisted by a number of his musical friends), then please come! It would mean a lot.

Cheers!

Cyril / Cy / Misaki

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

15 Jan 2013 19:51 #2 by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
Replied by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits) on topic Trumpet recital at Rutgers!
I live just down the road from the college, and Love going to recitals and performances on Douglass so you can count on me showing up! Will we need to purchase tickets or will the event be open door?

OOG:
Jason P.
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
16 Jan 2013 10:18 - 16 Jan 2013 10:19 #3 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic Trumpet recital at Rutgers!
The event is completely open door, no tickets necessary!

For those looking for more info on this, you can check out the FB event right here ---> Cyril's Trumpet Recital

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

Last edit: 16 Jan 2013 10:19 by Misaki (cbodnar).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds