Need artisitic Help

• Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
25 Mar 2013 19:35 #1 by Aria (Aria)
Need artisitic Help was created by Aria (Aria)
Alright Kr community, you all are a talented group of people. I am hoping that someone can help me. I would like to get a portrait painted for the mages guild. If you think that you are up to the challenge and willing to work on a very special portrait project, please let me know. I would appreciate it. Price and what not can be discussed in private through pm. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Capt Locke (Jonathon)
25 Mar 2013 23:18 #2 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Need artisitic Help
this reposted for my friend

Katelyn Crit (May someone pass my message along to the KR boards. I don't know why I cant get in.) I have a favor to ask of those who have known Mike's KR character. However, before I ask, I must say that though I did not know this man, I too am overwhelmed with the grief you all share. Many of you have written such beautiful words. I am certain of what an angel he must be, touching so many lives. I have been asked to paint a portrait of his character, and I have limited pictures to work off of to personalize this painting. If anyone has any information about items he carried on him... like a favorite mug, a magic weapon/item, a ring, or an ornate necklace etc that defined his character please message me about it on Facebook or PM Steve Myer. (more pictures would also be great and details about who his character was) I would like to try to incorporate these things into the painting. Much appreciated.

you can also send me a pm

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Capt Locke (Jonathon), Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds