Wasps nests

• KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
08 Jul 2013 03:59 #1 by KaT Adams (katadams)
Wasps nests was created by KaT Adams (katadams)
I forgot to mention this, but at last month's Dystopia game, I noticed Wasp Nests in one of the coffins out in the fields. I left a piece of wood with an ooc warning on it, but meant to drop the KR folks a line on this one. Do be careful opening any coffins or spaces like that, as it's their season. If you find some in a box, close it slowly and gently, and mark it so people know not to open it. Also, who should I notify so that can be removed?

As a note, the field in question is the one to the north of Winterdark with the tiny shack and three coffins.

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
11 Jul 2013 01:29 #2 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Wasps nests
I mentioned this to one of the staff at a previous game. The coffins are part of the gravediggers hut.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
The following user(s) said Thank You: KaT Adams (katadams)
  • Aella
  • Thank Yous: 99
11 Jul 2013 15:52 #3 by Aella (Onirazael)
Replied by Aella (Onirazael) on topic Wasps nests
I used to get paper wasps where I lived in California. They can be very aggressive and will dive bomb you. One of the certain ways to kill them is no longer on the market. I kid you not an open bottle of Zima would kill them ALL off. Every time we would get them we would open a bottle and leave it out. The next day the bottle would be completely filled with dead wasps. Too bad the drink was terrible.

Aella
OOG: Ree D
~I'd put a pretentious quote in, but I am far too lazy to pretend I'm clever. ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
11 Jul 2013 18:26 - 11 Jul 2013 18:27 #4 by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy)
Replied by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy) on topic Wasps nests
Hi there!

Are you kidding? I used to LOVE Zima!! I feel like it got a bad rap, because it was a malt beverage, but it was fruity and girly and sorority chicks used to adore it. But I wasn't about to let something like that spoil my enjoyment of fruity boozy goodness. The infamous Bar Anticipation used to serve it mixed with Chambord for a nice citrus-raspberry flavor. MmmMmMmmmMmm ...

What were we talking about? Oh yes, wasps!

They make those fruity girly Smirnoff drinks now that are basically re-imagined Zima. Do you think those would work? :huh:

Ambrosius Petrichor
Vassal of Alisandria

OOG: Craig Anderson (purple-haired librarian guy)
Last edit: 11 Jul 2013 18:27 by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy).
11 Jul 2013 18:31 #5 by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy)
Replied by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy) on topic Wasps nests
Hmmmm ....

Although, now that I think of it, we're not actually legally permitted to have alcohol at Camp Sac. Do you think that maybe if we left some iced tea out for them, they'd be forced to treat it at Zima in-game? Then when they all buzz back to logistics holding their stingers over their heads, we WHACK them!!

(yes, it IS less than 2 hours before the start of my weekend, how can you tell?)

Ambrosius Petrichor
Vassal of Alisandria

OOG: Craig Anderson (purple-haired librarian guy)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KaT Adams (katadams)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds