looking for a bunk to crash

19 Jul 2013 14:15 - 19 Jul 2013 14:16 #1 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
looking for a bunk to crash was created by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
Greetings! I’m looking for a bunk to crash in for the July event.

The June event was my first game and I just want to thank everyone for being so welcoming. I look forward to the event next week. I want to especially thank all the people in the church that helped me get set up and answered all of my questions, both in game and out. I loved every second of it and was lucky to hang out with some of the Hunters during the hunter heavy event. I am also sorry if I ate any of you during the main event. Special thanks to Aella, Caldor, Bat, Jack, Ambrosius, Sylas, Seamus, and so many others.

Since last time was my first game I’m taking the opportunity to rewrite some of my character now that I understand the game a little bit better. For this reason only, I've chosen to not center my character around my light faith so I’m looking for a place to crash at night for the next event. I’m going scholar since I had so much fun solving the scroll puzzle last time and all the alchemists can look forward to all the gold I’m going to pay them for more itching powder. Last time I did not get a chance to go around meeting people at many of the lands so I look forward to meeting those of you I didn't get a chance to meet last time.

Mordra GraLucia
Chancellor of Alisandria
Champion of Enax
Last edit: 19 Jul 2013 14:16 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
20 Jul 2013 15:47 #2 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo)
Replied by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo) on topic looking for a bunk to crash
Hey! Idk if you remember me. We did the inverted tower together (IG name Akira, selendrian healer, my boyfriend's the Celtic bard) there's a few people in the group I go with not coming this event (hopefully I'll be there myself lol) so you can bunk with us! :) we stay in the in usually.

Akira Saralonde
Treasurer of Ostcliff
OOG: Kaitlyn Bober
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
20 Jul 2013 17:33 #3 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
Replied by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra) on topic looking for a bunk to crash
Of course I'd remember my Itching Powder partner! I'd be glad to take you up on the offer of staying in the Inn. I'm glad I'll get to see you at the next event!

Mordra GraLucia
Chancellor of Alisandria
Champion of Enax
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
21 Jul 2013 00:44 #4 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo)
Replied by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo) on topic looking for a bunk to crash
Hopefully I'll be there! My boss didn't have a chance tonight to go over scheduling so I'll know definitely tomorrow :x

Akira Saralonde
Treasurer of Ostcliff
OOG: Kaitlyn Bober
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds