New KR changes

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
25 Oct 2013 14:02 #1 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
New KR changes was created by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Wow James! You were right after all those talks we had about the changes it all makes sense now. I love the changes and feel this change is a great leap forward for KRs future. I know how hard it is to keep game balance and how tricky it is to please everyone. But once the heroic are posted for all to see there will be alot of wows and all will see what the master plan really is and what perfect sense it makes. So long have we talked about these changes, I'm proud to see it finally arrive and grateful to you and the staff members for all the hard work that went into this great change

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woolsey Bysmor (Osred), Damien (Damien)
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
31 Oct 2013 16:12 - 31 Oct 2013 20:46 #2 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic New KR changes
I know some of you have voices your concerns about the new change rest assure this change is a giant leap forward for the game. I know some have said that they down right dislike the change due to change in their profession, but the changes were need due to the direction of the update, and all profession needed to fall in place to the new change. After speaking to James , I now know why the changes were made and I knew there would be many questions and concerns.

But rest assure that the new changes are and will be great, and after you have seen the heroic lists you will see why the master professions were updated for they too needed to fall in line with the change. Keeping game Balance is a tricky and very hard thing to maintain in a larp so we all must try to understand when things are changed or taken out of game. I myself was affect by the change as well, But I believe it was a necessary thing to happen. Please please just be patient, and don’t just dismiss the change but give it the chance to prove itself to you. Trust me… its worth it!

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
Last edit: 31 Oct 2013 20:46 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Chris D
  • Thank Yous: 63
01 Nov 2013 09:52 #3 by Chris D (Brogan)
Replied by Chris D (Brogan) on topic New KR changes
Speaking from experience and from talking with James as well... I agree with Romeo. I am looking forward to both getting back to game and enjoying the new content.

Cyan Bloodbane

oog- Chris D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damien (Damien)
01 Nov 2013 10:36 #4 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic New KR changes
As someone new to the game this coming event being only my sixth, I'll admit I was wary at first. I'm what you could call a traditionalist and don't really respond well to change. So after a mite of overreacting a tad I'm starting to see what the changes could do. I'm looking forward to seeing what Staff will unveil next and experiencing these changes first hand.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
01 Nov 2013 10:57 #5 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic New KR changes
well im glad you emailed to me Matt ( aka Dr DeMontfort)
its just like any new thing, at first there are concerns, but after time we always find the truth about it.

and Chris (aka Brogan)
I was very happy you saw what James and I saw in this change, hope to see you both this coming event

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
  • Gilthu
  • Thank Yous: 8
01 Nov 2013 14:08 #6 by Gilthu (Gilthu)
Replied by Gilthu (Gilthu) on topic New KR changes
There were a lot of changes this month, but talking to James has made the fear subside. The stuff I have seen has really made it so I can't wait to actually try it out in game. These will be interesting months...

~Gilthu
Elder Druid
Verdant of Ostcliff
"Something something nature, something something Arawyn, something something destiny"

OOG: Phill Uhlig
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds