Sewing Projects

15 Nov 2013 21:53 #1 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Sewing Projects was created by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
I have a lot of downtime at work, and I do mean A LOT. So I wanted to get some stuff together to start making stuff for my etsy shop . I wanted you guys opinion on what type of things I should be making during down time. What would you like to see from a shop?

My name's Ahmetia Campbell and I am so happy to be here! ^_^
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
15 Nov 2013 22:03 - 15 Nov 2013 22:05 #2 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic Sewing Projects
Did you mean this shop ?

If so - wow your necklaces are great! Perhaps more of those?

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 15 Nov 2013 22:05 by Goggs (coryan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone), Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
15 Nov 2013 23:33 #3 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Replied by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone) on topic Sewing Projects
Oh yes, thank you. :)

I do plan on doing some, but I need to size up how much lace i have left since I moved away from my source and would need to start looking for an alternate. That and I'd need to see what kind of ribbon I could use and pendants I could attach. I'm thinking of removing some of the earrings to rework into more elaborate chokers :)

21 Nov 2013 12:51 #4 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
I just listed some mini top hats if anyone is interested. :) I'd still like to hear from you guys as to what you'd like to see.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
21 Nov 2013 16:53 #5 by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
Replied by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv) on topic Sewing Projects
I love your Etsy shop. I just favorite it (Username: Krazyaznxinluv). I'm a huge fan of custom made items, I think maybe you should add somewhere in your description that you're open to new ideas or perhaps custom ware. If you're not, that's fine, it's just a suggestion.

Personally, I am a huge fan of the chokers. I'd like to see more color variation and perhaps different kinds of trinkets along with them. I for one, am allergic to specific metals, but I'd love seeing what kind of variety of lace you have or additional longer necklaces with not just keys (even those are gorgeous) but other pieces. I, for one, would push customization, especially with a LARP group, because of how everyone loves something that can pertain to their character. Avalyn (my IG character) loves anything bird related, seeing as she's also from the town of Ravenhurst, and the school she went to is Ravenherald.. so if she found a particular necklace with a Raven's feather or anything related-- that would be an instant purchase. (haha just saying). But yeah, go with what you are best at and seek out more advice. You're on the right track. :)

"Ode? I don't owed you anything! RIGHT? HAHA." - Blade

"Miss Ode, you're one for mind shooting and what not. Would you by chance be interested in a Magic Trick contest?" - Goggins
----
OOG: Jamie J
The following user(s) said Thank You: SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
21 Nov 2013 20:55 #6 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Funny you should mention birds since I'm sitting on a pair of charms awaiting funding for the lace&a bigger charm for a slightly more elaborate choker.

I'll put that in my shop when I am editing it. :)

29 Jan 2014 23:56 #7 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Well, that took forever and a day to actually get the new items listed. Stupid lack of places to plug in a camera memory card.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds