IG: Travel Distance?

• Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
27 Dec 2013 11:30 #1 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
IG: Travel Distance? was created by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Howdy all,

So, as many of you know, out of game I'm not 100% certain as to whether or not i'll be able to make it to January's game due to me doing some traveling OOC.
I decided to use that time IG to go off and work on some in character plot stuff which involves my character also traveling, specifically to Mirrormir lake. Does anyone know how long a trip between travance and the lake would take?

Part of me wants to try and actually time it properly between the festival an the next event but i want to do the actual time planning in my head and if i can't make it work, i might have Burk suck up his Barb pride and use the Reaching Room for it (he has permission already). But you know us barbs, magic = grrrrr normally.

Thanks all,
Josh

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
27 Dec 2013 12:35 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic IG: Travel Distance?
Traveling one way to the lake would normally take about 3 weeks. Given the state of the world, I would lean more towards 4. If you took the reaching room, the travel distance would take more closer to about a few days.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds