Apparently everybody has a KR dream.

• Fie!
  • Thank Yous: 58
23 Feb 2014 23:34 #1 by Fie! (Triminac)
Apparently everybody has a KR dream. was created by Fie! (Triminac)
So on the car ride to the February Event, I was told by Nadi that everyone who comes to KR has a dream, not about being in Travance as their actual character, but as themselves roleplaying or just being at camp sac. I've had a few of those and thought it was lame that I wasn't dreaming of actually being Owen, but apparently everyone does it. I had one last night that was perhaps my dumbest.

I'm sorry, Steve Oros, but apparently I dream about you.

So I woke up on a couch at Camp Sac, in some new lodge that James had decided to build, and it was f'in huge. Anyways, there was Steve and James, and some other peeps that I don't recall, and they told me to come to the big ceremony later on. I did some dawdling, just walking around the new lodge 'cause why not, and then I went to the auditorium which was seating thousands of people. So some woman was giving a speech on Necromancy, and how to make new life from it, and off near the entrance was Steve, muttering to himself about how dumb it was. He told me that making life was really easy, muttered something else, left for a moment, and then came back with three bottles kinda shaped like crayons. One was red, one was blue, one was yellow. He mixed the solutions together in a jar and the last mixture left this crystalline column in the center that he shook to break up. Then he handed it to me so he could go take the microphone. I looked at the jar and it was just this gray/brownish mess and wondered how that proved anything. Then, over the mic, Steve was like, " Guys, creating life is really frickin' easy. Look over there, and you'll see I did it in like five minutes." And like magic, the mixture in the jar coalesced into this weird glowing cloud that was moving and maybe talking. I dunno. Then the dream shifted to me having to take a ghetto dance class in gym.

What does it all mean?

But no, seriously. Has anyone else had some silly KR dreams to share?

Owen Piper
Admiral of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Named Successor to Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz

OOG - Josh Heeder
Marshal and Personal Quest Team
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
24 Feb 2014 08:10 #2 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I do, friend. And they're gory as shit!

To whom it may concern, I have messed up dreams. You see...My initial idea of Sébastien was to be...Uhh..."Run for your lives" creepy. Like..."Lift the mask and see the face of satan" scary. But I decided to be "social". Yuck. However, that doesn't stop my conscious from seeing to that idea in my sleep. So to keep the long story short, RED EVERYWHERE.

Bloody and burning corpses hanging from trees and shit, guts everywhere. and then sitting somewhere minding his own business is Sébastien, who's kinda chuckling like a cheeky little asshole. Those dreams last maybe ten seconds each, but they are pretty easy to remember. And all I can say is that I hope to uhh...Glomm or whoever that they are not visions of the future or something. Because that'd suck...For you guys.

So what's the moral? Try to convince me to stop listening to/reading creepypastas. Them things give you the scurry dreemz.

Sorry for the morbids, friends. Hopes you don't sees me any different.

Yours truly,

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
24 Feb 2014 09:31 #3 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I've had Brunner and Jonas Kane back to back fighting against the darkness (a wave of darkness that issued forth skeletons and zombies). I woke up without pants and fought some elementals. Others are just screaming and gore and blood, with shadows coming from the darkness to pull the heros from their chosen path. One bars my way, and I shout "This is my way, of flesh and blood" and the dream stops, and I move forward into the light.

The last one I had was the most interesting. Geoff S had bought a modern caravan down to the circle of gypsy caravans, and I went down there, and rped discovering all this modern stuff. Like fridges and stoves and stuff. Then it turned night and we got attacked by a night gaunt, Geoff died and I only just got away.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
24 Feb 2014 12:33 - 24 Feb 2014 12:37 #4 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I keep on having a dream in which Ben Herman, David Reyes and Greg Henschel play a creepy posse of demonic singing lawyers who wear bowler hats and swap faces a bit like the Weasels in The Wind In The Willows.

Freaks me out every time.

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 24 Feb 2014 12:37 by Goggs (coryan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onca (Lorelai), Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
21 Mar 2014 11:40 - 21 Mar 2014 11:43 #5 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I've had a few dreams pertaining to KR.

Gist of two of them:
- One dream had me fighting alongside several IC friends and running to bail out someone on the road near the Armory. Getting there through the fighting only to see a PC mine cares about (Lorelai) drop. More intense fighting and the horrid realization when the enemy was pushed back that we were not in time to heal her. No not a happy camper....

-one small one had Duncan being told by the Count and the Baroness that he was now a titled person of importance/lord of one of the lands within Travance now. And no, I don't remember which one. >.< Scary thought for that PC for sure. As a leader of men, he's just fine with. Leader of a Land and the politics that go with? Oh jeez... scary as hell.

That dream came about after something very cryptic Geoff said in game to me... damn him. ;)

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 21 Mar 2014 11:43 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
21 Mar 2014 11:53 #6 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I just had one last night...
The setting, people and even atmosphere had absolutely nothing to do with KR. But for some reason, I just KNEW I was at KR. And I remember panicking because I brought NONE of my equipment (which would suck when you live in Rochester, NY).
I borrowed a sword from someone and went into a fight only for it to be an actual sword.
so when I say I killed the NPC...I freakin' butchered them. And everyone was cool with it.
THE END!

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
21 Mar 2014 13:23 #7 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
Strangely enough all of my KR dreams seem to have a strange feeling to them. Later it turns out that the few seconds I see in my dream actually happen in KR! :blink: :blink: its probably just my imagination but still.

A while back I had this dream where I was on the murder couch relaxing and something came bursting into the inn. I threw a dagger at it and called "nail". then the town surrounded it and played "does it mulch." The weird part is now that I think about it the throwing daggers I have now look like the one in my dream! :blink:

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
21 Mar 2014 20:00 - 21 Mar 2014 20:01 #8 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
I read this topic and all I can think of is "I've Got a dream" from tangled.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
Last edit: 21 Mar 2014 20:01 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 Mar 2014 22:06 #9 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
Not me. I dreamed of The Battle of Auersteadt last night. I was Davout. Eat your hearts out.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
21 Mar 2014 23:41 #10 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
Had a cool one recently. The floor was made of lava, and a couple of NPCs got fried. I mean literally burnt up in the lava. Geoff fell sideways into a flow of it after being shield bashed. I was taking on 2 skeletons at the same time, nailed them both, but caught a disease and had to burn my hands on the lava.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
22 Mar 2014 01:06 #11 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
All of my KR dreams are the same... all of them involve eating steak.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
24 Mar 2014 11:57 #12 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
Yea ive had one of those, funny thing is they usually involved something my character would actually do given less than half the chance probably a side effect of too much scheming, you know I schemed so much that I do it in my sleep now.

For example, I dreamed I woke up at what would be gank shift or at least some god awful time still half asleep I meet with verrill and one or two other sacrifices and take a walk to some location I had apparently decided on earlier where I meet with a demon and casually sell my companions souls for power then wake up just before experiencing the results.

Pretty sure I kept a memo of it in case a similar situation did occur outside of my dream at KR.

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
24 Mar 2014 12:03 #13 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Apparently everybody has a KR dream.
Yes I have had KR dreams. Often some of my happiest dreams. I awaken and want to go back go sleep just to see what happens next.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds