An Exciting Opportunity for my Philadelphia-area Friends

14 Apr 2014 21:17 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
An Exciting Opportunity for my Philadelphia-area Friends was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Now that I have your attention...I am horrible at self-promotion, but have been improving...

I am appearing in a stage play, Boeing Boeing, which opens next Friday, April 25th and runs for three weekends. The playhouse, Old Academy Players, is located in East Falls at 3544 Indian Queen Lane.

It is the 1960s. I am portraying Robert, who is visiting his old college friend, Bernard, who has moved to Paris. Robert learns that his friend has three fiancées who are all flight attendants, who are never in Paris at the same time. Bad news though...airline travel is becoming faster and they all pop in on the same day. Robert does as any friend would do and helps Bernard "handle" his women.

If anyone can make it, the theatre can sure use the support. Plus if I bring in people, directors will cast me again so they can also have full houses.

More information can be found on the website, www.oldacademyplayers.org .

Thanks for reading and back to your normal programming.

Norm

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
The following user(s) said Thank You: McDermitt (Matt Quagz), Gwynedd (Gwynedd), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds