Found in the Rulebook

• Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
21 Apr 2014 15:37 #1 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Found in the Rulebook was created by Terzak (TheArchMage)
I was looking in the Rulebook and I found that someone had cast Illusory Script in the Druidics section. I uncovered it and found this in the Rank IV section of Fauna:

Wall of Rats:
The mighty druid sends a call to the animals of the forest and creates a wall up to 20 feet in length and 10 in height made purely of angry, thrashing, rats. The wall is impassable and if one tries to pass it, she will be afflicted with 5 Poison Direct Body Damage and a random Disease at stage one. Any Druids that have or are in Rat Totem Form are compelled to join the wall and are the only ones who can. Using Animal Empathy will not dispel the wall. The wall will remain in effect for as long as the caster has their arm outstretched. If this spell is upgraded to a 5th rank Canticle it will let out a Rat Minion, every five minutes it is in effect. This minion follows the casters commands and it's intent. If the caster is sent to their death count or is made unconscious, 3 Lesser Rat Minions will spawn and avenge the attacker. (For both the normal and enhanced casting of the spell.)

Rat Minion:
100 Body
Any Weapon Style
Dodge: 4
Climb:3
Evade:2

To be 100% serious though, I would like to see a Wall of Rats added into the game.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds