In Between Game Fight Practice

30 May 2014 15:12 #1 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
In Between Game Fight Practice was created by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Hi all,

Is there anyone in the New Brunswick/Edison area that would be interested in coming to a regular fight practice on a weekday evening? Now that the weather is nice, I'm looking for excuses to go outside and use all these toys I've built/bought.

I'd be happy to coordinate location, water, and other logistics. Post here if you're interested and we can sort out dates and times.

Cyric McKraegar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy (Andy)
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
01 Jun 2014 17:38 #2 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
Sounds fun. I'm very near to Edison, let me know what times/days.

Do you have a particular place in mind?

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
01 Jun 2014 20:06 #3 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
There's multiple big fields that are easy to get to and unused on Cook Campus. There's also several public parks in Highland Park, but we may frighten the locals.

Cyric McKraegar
01 Jun 2014 20:14 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
If you are in a public-ish place you might see about getting some of the postcards to hand to people who aren't too frightened to ask you what you are doing.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
01 Jun 2014 21:06 #5 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
Is there a place I can download them, or does the staff have a pile already printed?

Cyric McKraegar
02 Jun 2014 14:25 #6 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Replied by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
On a related note, I'd also be interested in a practice in the MD area

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
20 Jul 2014 20:43 #7 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
I'm free Tuesday afternoon, going to repair gear and use my armor in a workout. If anyone wants to fight too, I'll be out and about in Highland Park and/or East Brunswick.

Cyric McKraegar
20 Jul 2014 20:46 #8 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic In Between Game Fight Practice
Galen, if you know a place we can go, let me know. I have groups of people interested in boffering. Slowly working on costuming level for larping

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds