KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
07 Sep 2014 23:19 #1 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!! was created by JTinney (Swordsaint)
I heard many requests about when the next one is, we hosts have discussed it and settled on a date.

The DATE for this, weather dependent, is for 27 September.

As before, its Pot Luck so please bring something. Please indicate what you are bringing so we and others know what's to be at this event.

It is also a Fighter Practice so bring your weapons. With the slew of new local players here, we are continuing with the combat practice and working on how different rules work. There are so many styles and weapon-types, having the ability to try them out is an excellent thing for new players.... and having veterans to help train them is just as awesome.

We are looking to review tag and periodic skills so the crew coming in are already on the road to success.

So please when you commit, put down what you are bringing!

For those who are traveling a distance, we have plenty of space for tents.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • Azrael
  • Thank Yous: 21
08 Sep 2014 14:09 #2 by Azrael (newtyperx79)
Replied by Azrael (newtyperx79) on topic KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!
This sounds interesting. I would definitely be interested in coming depending on the location. Also I am new I don't know where it is or the times. But this sounds nice As i was interested more in how fighting works and was not confident in my ability to duel.

Azrael

OOG: Luis Morales
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
10 Sep 2014 16:58 #3 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!
If someone is coming from the Philly/Lower NJ area and is planning on heading, I would like to go but would require a ride.

Please Pm me if you are and can.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
14 Sep 2014 11:02 #4 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!
Just a reminder!!

This is Potluck Picnic- please list what you are bringing in this thread if you are attending.

If food needs to be cooked, we have a firepit for cooking and a stove/ oven for things requiring a pot/to be baked.
Beverages are always a welcome thing as are various salads.

Remember to bring weapons and stuff- the intent is for this to help teach all the new players from our local area how the system works for fighting and skills.... and to help those looking to become fighters from a previous non-warrior class some of the basic finer points of fighting.

All of this in addition to simply having fun.

For those looking to drive a distance and have a tent, bring it! There is plenty of space for tents and better yet, no bears. :) We want everyone to enjoy themselves at this and really would prefer those tired to stay over instead of risking accident driving home in that condition.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
19 Sep 2014 09:10 #5 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!
Just a bump to put back in view.... and a reminder that one person on this thread could use a ride from Philly, if someone is coming from down there.

See everyone soon!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
19 Sep 2014 12:13 #6 by Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Replied by Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher) on topic KR Berks Contingent Potluck and Practice September 27!!!
I offered a ride since I m currently down in Philly

ig: Erik Silverfang
Captain of the Royal Guard

alt: Yoska Yahtzi
OOG: Alex Schleicher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), JTinney (Swordsaint)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
24 Sep 2014 20:16 #7 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
thanks for helping him out Alex.

Additional Note- everyone who is coming to this, Please indicate what you are bringing to the event food/beverage wise.

Please look for my post on facebook or ping me here.

thanks!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
26 Sep 2014 14:43 #8 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Reminder that the event is tomorrow!

PM me or Birgitta for address!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds