Crafting project (headbands)

• Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
06 Dec 2014 10:30 #1 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Crafting project (headbands) was created by Tom (Tomatsu)
Hey folks,

I have a bunch of different materials to make headbands for the game, but lack the time and energy for it :P . I am reaching out to see if anyone is interested to one day swinging by to make headbands (possibly get paid cash to help) and just hang out.
I lack a sewing machine, but if anyone would like to bring one over and spend a weekend to get them done and over with, it would be awesome. I also have black and brown material and would love to make pouches. Again, there's a chance you would get paid, and I would also treat out for lunch or dinner. Let me know. I'm in the East Rutherford/ New Jersey area.

Cheers
Tom,

Oog-Tom Polanski
06 Dec 2014 14:56 #2 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Crafting project (headbands)
Minnie might be interested, though if the supplies can get to her house, she has a surger and can make the stuff much quicker. How should she contact you?

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
  • Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
13 Dec 2014 01:30 #3 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Replied by Tom (Tomatsu) on topic Crafting project (headbands)
I'm still looking for people to swing by and help. I know with the Holidays coming around the corner it might be difficult. But if you're willing to cut some fabric for me and just help out, it would be a tremendous favor. I'm considering on giving ($25-$50) for time and if you can also bring a sewing machine, even better.

Oog-Tom Polanski
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds