Re: My derping...

• Imrahil
  • I hear, and I forget; I see, and I remember; I do, and I understand.
  • Thank Yous: 216
05 Jan 2015 20:34 #1 by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
Re: My derping... was created by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
For those that were not there to witness, I froze something fierce at the award banquet. It was pretty much a choice between that, and a Sally Field Oscar moment... I was honestly humbled and honored to be nominated, and with my competition, the thought of actually winning seemed to me remote enough to be placed in the back of my mind.

I'd like to thank all of you more clearly than I did at the podium. Each of you; even if indirectly, have pushed, cajoled, tweaked, and otherwise forced me to put my best game face on. The community here are some of the most kind, welcoming, creative, intelligent, and well polished role players I've had the pleasure of exploring with. I only hope I can return the favor.

Again, (a bit better defined) thank you to you all!

Imrahil

-Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

(Amos Oberjonois - Trapper and Spirit Speaker)

OOG - Brendan Barrett
Kitchen marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Sister Danae (Danae), Narcis (ChrisR), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Sindarion (Steven SA), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), 森時間 (Socretez), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds