Its a Longshot but Maybe anyone can help with making someone's dream come true

• WINDORF
  • Thank Yous: 0
19 Feb 2015 17:19 #1 by WINDORF (apalmini)
Hello everyone and anyone who reads this post. Its a shot in the dark but here it goes. My friend is getting married next month and decided to have his bachelor party this weekend (needless to say he is the spontaneous yet loveable one in the group of friends). After much talk of what to do for him (he is all about adventure and loves memorable moments) we realized his one dream since childhood was to be a knight and to fight or be in the medieval realm. I thought it would be great for him to experience that but I had no idea how we could pull this off. I did some internet searching and found this site.

First I must say, this is awesome ! I too love the medieval times and loosing myself in re creating or living in that world sounds awesome.

So here is the question I post to you, oh reader of posts, oh patience of a saint, oh ... get to the point already, got it.

I live in NYC and as we can see, the outside weather is not too kind to have an outdoor adventure for my friend (or is it possible ?) . Does anyone know a group or a person that I can contact to provide armor, actors or role players already in costume ,location and of kind heart to help me make his dream a reality. Payment of course is offered (dont think epic payment , i unfortunately dont have a movie budget but enough to make it worth the effort ) .

Here comes the tricky part: Can this happen by Saturday or Sunday this week ? lol +sigh+ i know i know, I'm crazy. If later i can see if I can post pone.

Any additional ideas or recommendations are very much welcomed .

Thank you kind sir or madam for reading this post. Hopefully I can make my best friends dream come true , he is a really thoughtful and kind and giving person and this would be great to do as a thank you.

AJ
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
19 Feb 2015 18:35 - 19 Feb 2015 18:36 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Email me the specifics of what you want to do and when. Currently the camp is rented for the weekend, so your best bet is Monday through Thursday next week.

I can talk to the director of the camp and see if we can accommodate you.

Shoot me an email at

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 19 Feb 2015 18:36 by Aleister (Aleister).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds