'neverland' the LARP sitcom, it's second episode & YOU!

10 Apr 2015 17:59 #1 by Robert Paul Verdi (Princeps)
'neverland' the LARP sitcom, it's second episode & YOU! was created by Robert Paul Verdi (Princeps)
Hi, hey, hello, etc....

I made a post in December of last year talking about a project I'm spearheading, 'neverland the webseries,' a sitcom about Live Action Role Players that takes place somewhere in the deep woods of New Jersey.

We shot our first episode, and it went swimmingly! We will release that episode May 15ish, it will be 20ish minutes long, and I'm very excited for the global LARP community to check it out!

Production on Episode 01 went so well, we decided to get production of Episode 02 underway as quickly as possible (and while we still had certain film school resources at our fingertips), and so that's where we are now!

As Knight Realms players begin to drive away after a long weeknd of LARPing on Sunday, April 19th, 2015, my cast & crew will begin our production- so, if you're interested in helping out, being on camera & learning more about our series, you should hang around after game and come be a part of the fun!

So to be clear, we are shooting April 19th-24th, and can use your help.

Also, we're crowdfunding for Episode 2! Check us out at www.seedandspark.com/studio/neverland , pick up a neat incentive for yourself and come join the adventuring party!

Best known as Sir Slack's awkward squire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy (Andy)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds