Homebrew DnD 5e Skype campaign players wanted

• Dennis Brand
  • Treason or revolution? That depends on the victor.
  • Thank Yous: 72
02 Aug 2015 01:24 #1 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Homebrew DnD 5e Skype campaign players wanted was created by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Hi everyone!

I am looking for 2 or 3 more players for a homebrew DnD 5e campaign set in a modern era that I will be starting 8/2/15 at 5:30pm EDT. This will be the first session of many. I plan on running every Sunday (baring event Sundays perhaps). PM me if you are interested (even if you can't make the first session) and I will send you the character creation guidelines. I will also be on at 4:30pm EDT for character creation help. A little about the game background.

The balance between good and evil, between light and dark, between hope and despair has shifted. If the Gray Scales tip too heavily in one direction, it shall spell destruction for all creation. Unlike disasters of the past, no force of the Celestial or the Abyssal has claimed responsibility for this shift. This has lead the rulers of both sides to seek answers; however, millennia of conflict does not subside easily and neither force is willing to work with one another. At least, not in a grand display. Upon the guidance of Nature itself, the Beacon Queen and the Pit King have both agreed to form a team comprised of agents from all factions to investigate. You have been selected as a representative. Will you be able to join forces long enough to stop the Scales from faltering, or will the animosity be too great to overcome thus allowing the end of all things?

ig: Dennis Brand | oog: Devin G., marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onca (Lorelai)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds