new Romani, looking for family and character ties!

12 Apr 2016 23:40 #1 by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
new Romani, looking for family and character ties! was created by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
I'll be introducing a new character this month, my Trash Prince, Dalh'mihs (Dalh for short. Not actually a prince. Is actually trash, though)

I don't want to reveal too much about the character and ruin him, but he's pretty cute, can act kinda childish, WANTS ALL THE SHINY, and right now I'm aiming to introduce him as a performer (visual/dance), and have him based more in rp than combat. He will eventually PROBABLY take on some actual crafting skills (real-world crafting- sewing, felting, crochet, drawing, etc), because I like that stuff and all of my characters tend to take on some of that EVENTUALLY XD
while I know its short notice as the event is THIS WEEKEND, I'm curious to see if anyone who plays some of the families already in-game would be interested in adding a cousin or other relative, or honestly if anyone in general wants to make a few character ties? Anything would be cool!

OOG: Caden Hein
Boffer Bakery- yes, these cakes ARE a lie!
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
13 Apr 2016 21:11 #2 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic new Romani, looking for family and character ties!
Your costuming, so damned adorable. Just putting that out there.

That being said, I'm playing my Rom from about 1-2 am Friday till 2pm Saturday, mostly doing markety things. I don't have much of an IG family myself, but last I checked, Romani love adding cousins!

I think most of that is more fun to build IG though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds