Aftermath June Fighter Practice/Potluck

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
20 Jun 2016 07:47 - 20 Jun 2016 07:49 #1 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Aftermath June Fighter Practice/Potluck was created by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Hi all...

This iteration of the Fighter Practice/Potluck gatherings is officially in the books. This one set a record for attendees (43) and also had the furthest traveled (Martin Bridge from Australia). 21 people were Overnight Guests and the last guests departed after going to dinner with us (someplace where we didn't have to cook or look at hotdogs/burgers/chicken).

Much food was consumed, folks were responsible and the teaching/sparring was excellent. Tag skill use, what worked against what and style explanation/instruction were among the subjects.

I do believe there was more weapons available to try/use than Logistics has.... Someone has pictures, I'm sure of it. :)

Current events at game were discussed and some history was spoken on so new players could be brought up to snuff.

I do wish to thank everyone who attended and for their efforts in helping with cleanup, recycling and the occasional spelling of the cook at the grill.

The next event is to be sometime in September; I will be conferring with the Director on the date so as to not interfere with the expected Family Day/small event he usually has.... and to try to help him get to one of these. :)

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 20 Jun 2016 07:49 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Marius (Calavius), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds