Writers Wanted!

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
22 Jun 2016 21:10 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
Writers Wanted! was created by Onca (Lorelai)
Hi folks - I will be posting in-game for this request after the upcoming event, but I want to extend an invitation to anyone who wants to write for the Chronicle - we can work out in-game reasons (or perhaps a pseudonym, etc.)

I am looking specifically for the following:
Ongoing writer(s) - "Events of Last Feast" - this has gotten lax the past couple of months, and I really want to get it back up and running. This could be one or a handful of people, who write an informational piece about the major occurrences (not just mods, but with a focus on overall plot) of the previous feast. Please message me here or on facebook (Onca Jump) if you are interested and reliable/consistent.

Part-time writers - SCHOLARS especially - I am looking for people to write the Monster of the Month column. You -must- have the lore I am printing about, and it will be a pre-determined lore from staff. Please message me if you are interested in a sometimes-job. Remember the coolest part - anyone who reads your Monster of the Month column learns that Monster Lore (if they wish to and have the build available)!

Artists - For the Monster of the Month and for any fillers or fancier ads for others. If you want to offer your artistic services to vendors at Market Faire, and help them submit eye-catching ads, I highly encourage that as well.

I look forward to hearing from people!

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Capt Locke (Jonathon), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds