Tooth Prosthetics? Pros and Cons

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
13 Jul 2016 23:43 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Tooth Prosthetics? Pros and Cons was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
Hey!

Renee's post about Katta make-up really riled up my interest in Jaxuarians (I have a problem) and I wanted to get the mass opinion on a related topic: dental prosthetics!

We've got our Katta (Jaxuarians/Jaxuaryan, Namierrans/Namierra), our Goblinoids (Hobgoblins, Orcs, Ogres, Goblins), and plenty of Monster races (Looking at you, Alok Malagon) that could benefit from a nice set of pearly whites.

I've seen one set of tusks already at game (this awesome make-up job by Tori T) , but I was wondering what everyone felt about them. Are they safe to wear in a lightest touch combat atmosphere? Do you find them worth the effort, and why, and on a related note, what does one need to have or do to pull them off well?

I've seen anything from fang tips, to tusks, to full dentures. If you wanted to do something like this, which would you go for and why?

Thanks for the help, guys! I hope someone else finds this thread useful or inspirational in the future.

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds