Baronial Wardog aka Melody aka The Moo

28 Sep 2016 08:11 - 28 Sep 2016 08:12 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Baronial Wardog aka Melody aka The Moo was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
The Baronial Wardog will no longer be atrending any KR events. With the revelations over the past few days I no longer feel safe in having my dog at game. Though we are. TDI team their insurance does not cover such events. I would not wish someone to be knocked down by a happy collie coming to see Aunts and Uncles or get overly excited and have someone misinterpret her 'collie talk' as growling and lose my dog. Or worse haveher destroyed by NJ law.

If you wish to see Melody you are stuck visiting my house.

To those who cried in her fur when game struck real notes in your emotions or sought her fur to calm your nerves I am very sorry we can not do this for you any more.

Best Regards,

Leslie and Melody.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Last edit: 28 Sep 2016 08:12 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta). Reason: Typos missed phrase
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.)
30 Sep 2016 12:05 #2 by Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.)
Replied by Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.) on topic Baronial Wardog aka Melody aka The Moo
This saddens me. It is sad to see how frail people have become and you have to worry about her being taken away because people cant handle what a happy, friendly, gentile dog dose. i will miss her.

Ser Beinion Thallor

The Fangs of Kaladonia

Steward of Niedrillion
[hr]
Alt- Leondavez Shacklebolt
[hr]
OOG: Kevin G
Senior Kitchen Staff
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
19 Nov 2016 08:30 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Baronial Wardog aka Melody aka The Moo
Frankly, I prefer Melody's company to those who cannot handle a dog's company.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds