Help setting up for April Event

19 Apr 2017 07:13 - 19 Apr 2017 07:15 #1 by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
Help setting up for April Event was created by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
I was wondering if you still need assistance in setting up for the April event. My brother and I don't work on Friday, so if you still need help, we can travel down early to assist. Also if you do need help, where should we meet you once we arrive?

Thank you

Amelia Rosaria Ornatia
Chancellor of the Arts
Vassal Of Ostcliff

OOG: Ashley B.
Last edit: 19 Apr 2017 07:15 by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio).
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
19 Apr 2017 08:20 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Help setting up for April Event
Hi, Ashley!

We always need help setting up on the Fridays of events, getting everything to look just right later in the night. There's a man named James C. Kimball. He's the Director of Knight Realms and he'll be floating around during the day on Friday, usually between the two main buildings on Camp: Logistics, where you'll go to check-in and also where you'll report for NPC duty (please show up for your NPC shift already in black shirt/black pants!); and the Dragon's Claw Inn, where we'll have New Player Training classes Friday evening (7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.).

If you ask, "Have you seen James?" someone should be able to help you find him if need be.

He looks like this:
www.knightrealms.com/community/gallery/a...james-npc-22454.html

If you have any more questions before the event, I'll be glad to answer those. If you have any questions during the event, I'm still a New Player Marshal then and it's definitely okay to ask.

-Jeff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth (Kurteth), Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds