Sending attachments through Private Messenging i.e."missives"

23 Jul 2017 20:49 #1 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Sending attachments through Private Messenging i.e."missives" was created by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Hello everyone.

This is more of a forum operations question, hence why I placed this in the off-topic section.

While I am aware that it is possible to send attachments through posting in the respective boards, I wonder if it is possible to do that via the private messaging system. I say it because I have documents I want to send discretely to others, and I am not sure that option is available in the game proper. While I am aware of other methods such as FB and whatnot, for something of this nature, I want to keep it within the confines of the website for sake of simplicity if it is possible. If anyone has any technical knowledge and can help me with this, feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Jason

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
24 Jul 2017 10:00 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Sending attachments through Private Messenging i.e."missives"
The PM doesn't support attachments. Your best option to keep things through PM is to upload the file somewhere, like a Google Drive, and send the link through PM.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds