OOG Demon Contract

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
30 Nov 2017 13:15 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
OOG Demon Contract was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
Foo boy, I am absolutely loving this RP.

I just wanted to throw this up there, Mantel's been throwing a lot of shade re: demon contract. I wanted to make my OOG position clear; I love you all, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how things play out this weekend. Nothing Mantel says should be taken as personal affront OOG and I'll be continuing to check in with people over the course of the weekend. I want this to be fun for everyone. Props to Gene and Kirsten.

I also wanted to make it clear that I fully consent to any and all PVP situations you want to throw at me with regard specifically to the Demon Contract--Even if I don't know you IG or OOG! Don't hold your character back in consideration of me or anyone else. Grab a marshal and let's do this. ^_^

(If you want to PVP me for any other reason, let's talk for a minute OOG first, per the usual courtesy, so we can make sure it makes for the best story for ourselves and others.)

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Aleister (Aleister), Kirsten (Lotano), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
01 Dec 2017 08:18 #2 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic OOG Demon Contract

Mantel wrote: I also wanted to make it clear that I fully consent to any and all PVP situations you want to throw at me with regard specifically to the Demon Contract--Even if I don't know you IG or OOG! Don't hold your character back in consideration of me or anyone else. Grab a marshal and let's do this. ^_^

(If you want to PVP me for any other reason, let's talk for a minute OOG first, per the usual courtesy, so we can make sure it makes for the best story for ourselves and others.)

Remember you said this should I decide to do something about your ice-skating uphill....

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
24 Mar 2019 02:06 #3 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic OOG Demon Contract
Maybe demons are wrong and that was a mistake =]

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
24 Mar 2019 02:06 #4 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic OOG Demon Contract
Maybe demons are wrong and that was a mistake =]

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds