I have something to say to everyone.

20 Dec 2018 15:23 #1 by Alex Tauber (Artalon)
I have something to say to everyone. was created by Alex Tauber (Artalon)
Thank you! Thank you to everyone at Knight Realms. You people have made 2018 one of the best years for me. To the people i talk on social media to the people i share a simple hello to at events i want to thank you for being so welcoming to me and making me have a great time every time i go. I can say thank you till my voice gives out and it still wouldn't be enough. You guys have helped me out more than you'll ever know.

IC: Artalon Dragonflow
Ardrum Tribe
Emerald Dragoon
Baronial smith
Pendarvin Quarter master and smith
OOG: Alex Tauber
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleister (Aleister), Rudolf (Rudolf), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933), Ergos (arieslink), Seth (Kurteth), Ephrem (bamore62), Berek Orino (Andrew609)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
24 Dec 2018 13:58 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic I have something to say to everyone.
<3

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Tauber (Artalon)
19 Jul 2019 03:13 #3 by ElizabethRNewton (ElizabethRNewton)
Replied by ElizabethRNewton (ElizabethRNewton) on topic I have something to say to everyone.
Yes, I agree with you. I have found this website very useful for me. I am a school student and I have always had a problem with writing an essay. Then I asked help from someone here and he recommends me eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/government/ website. In this website, I have found many free essay samples and now it is easy for me to write an essay on my own. So, thank you, everyone at Knight Realms who helped me always.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds