Space available - ride from N NJ to the OOG party

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
26 Aug 2009 12:00 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Space available - ride from N NJ to the OOG party was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
I'm not staying the whole day, need to get back to my lady and we've got dinner plans, but I'll be heading out from the Madison NJ area (Morristown, where Dexcon was, its 20 min away from me) early. If you need a lift and are nearby, I can take 2 easily, 3 if you don't mind squeezing together. If you live reasonably close or can get to my station on NJ Transit, I'll pick you up.

I'm only there till the afternoon the latest and since I'm leaving early, this might be just a lift to the party, unless you don't mind heading back when I do, inwhich case I'd be happy to take you back on the return leg. Otherwise you'll need to make other arrangements for the return. A few bucks for gas would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Mitch

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds