Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party

02 Sep 2009 23:22 #1 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party was created by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
If anyone is down this way, and has the space available, I would be indebted to you for a ride to the party. Unpredicted circumstances have allowed me to make it, minus the necessity of a ride.

I'm located in New Castle, DE and can commute to anywhere else in DE, relatively close, as well as into parts of PA and/or NJ

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
03 Sep 2009 18:38 - 03 Sep 2009 18:41 #2 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party
not sure of the schedules or its proximity to your location, but if I remember correctly the SEPTA Regional Rails R-2 and R-5 run from Newark DE  to Philly and Philly to Doylestown PA respectively.  Someone can easily pick you up in Doylestown, as it's all of 15 mins from the Spiegel's.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
Last edit: 03 Sep 2009 18:41 by .
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
03 Sep 2009 19:16 #3 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party
Shoot. I can grab you from Doylestown, if that's the case.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
03 Sep 2009 21:29 #4 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party
Yeah, I'm looking at doing that now. Already have the R2 and R5 routes bookmarked. I'll plan on getting to Doylestown. Thanks Tom, I'll let you know what time I'm arriving via PM.

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
05 Sep 2009 08:27 #5 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic Need a Ride from New Castle, DE for OOC Party
or call the house--see "Directions to Events", our number is there, and we'll send someone if it's easier for you guys.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds