Ride Needed for October: Can get to any place with transport from NYC

• reona_amira
  • Hips Don't Lie
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Sep 2009 17:33 #1 by reona_amira (reona kumagai)
Hello,

I am looking for a ride to the October event. I can get to penn station or port authority at roughly 3:30-4:00.

From there I can catch a train to any station in the NJ transit system or bus.

I am willing to get you a full tank of gas for your troubles <3 

Thank you in advance! <3 <3 <3
Reona

Amira Marhanna, Belly Dancer

OOG : Reona Kumagai
  • Inajira
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 22
29 Sep 2009 17:38 #2 by Inajira (Inajira)
If you hop a train to the Dover, NJ train station on the NJ transit, I'm sure that someone can pick you up from there.  It's only around a 20 minute ride from there to the camp.  From Penn Station it's the Morris/Essex line.

If you can't find someone to pick you up from the train station, shoot me a PM and I'll come and grab you :)

Angus Grumblegut
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
29 Sep 2009 18:27 #3 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Ride Needed for October: Can get to any place with transport from NYC
I'm in Madison which is along the Dover line. I'm planning to drive up around 6 or 7pm the latest and would be happy to coordinate and get you at the train. PM me if you don't get a better offer.

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
30 Sep 2009 01:06 #4 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic Ride Needed for October: Can get to any place with transport from NYC
I'm having a similar issue but from the DE side of public transit. I can hop a train and be anywhere in Jersey or DE along the line. If anyone could help that would be grand. Thanks in advance!

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
30 Sep 2009 12:02 #5 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Hey, not too familiar with the DE/NJ transit(speta all too well but meh) I work in Cherry Hill, and if you can find a way there i am more than happy to get you there.

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
30 Sep 2009 12:54 #6 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Reona you know you can always ride with me... although for this particular event, I'm not quite sure yet how *I'm* getting there, since my car broke down.

I usually leave from my office in Hackensack, which for you is slightly farther but the same amount of work as leaving from my house in Edgewater, as the buses leave from the same place.

In the future, if you can catch a bus from the 42nd street bus terminal to the Hacksack bus terminal, you can count on ALWAYS being able to ride with me.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
30 Sep 2009 16:30 #7 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Ride Needed for October: Can get to any place with transport from NYC
Adam, if you can find a way to get to Wilmington, I could potentially pick you up. I'm in West Chester, PA, but DE isn't too far. Let me know, I always love company.

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
30 Sep 2009 22:03 - 30 Sep 2009 22:37 #8 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic Ride Needed for October: Can get to any place with transport from NYC
Ok, I have found a ride. Thanks Kate!

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
Last edit: 30 Sep 2009 22:37 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.533 seconds