Room available for ride to and from the Ball

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 Nov 2009 17:30 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Room available for ride to and from the Ball was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
I'm not staying the night, so drivng back right after the festivities. If anyone is in the general area around Madison NJ (if you aren't familiar, its near Morristown and only one town over from Chatham), or along the way to the ball, and needs a ride, send me a PM. I'll be happy to work out timing and only asking a small contribution to gas. I've got room for 3 or 4 people if need be.

Best,

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
13 Nov 2009 15:30 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Room available for ride to and from the Ball
Last call if anyone wants to carpool. PM me, I'll be online on and off and would be happy to coordinate. I'm not staying over, so leaving shortly after the ball is over, but hoping to get a head-start getting up there.

Cheers!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds