Need Ride From Philadelphia to Event and Back

27 Sep 2011 10:52 - 05 Oct 2011 16:37 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Need Ride From Philadelphia to Event and Back was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
So... I live in Maryland now. As far as  can tell I live near highway 97 and I could get myself easily into Baltimore and a few other cities this light rail travels which has a few more highways around it.

It's more like I either have money to pay for the event or I have money to travel up there on trains/buses before people start mentioning 'take train A to location B'

I know there's a few people who live in Maryland and Virginia, I'm just wondering if any of them are going to the event this weekend and willing to help me out.

I will have some gas money and I don't have much to bring.

Thank You

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 05 Oct 2011 16:37 by .
  • Ben Theis
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Calm in mind, gentle in heart, illuminate the spirit
  • Thank Yous: 29
27 Sep 2011 15:25 #2 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Replied by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar) on topic Need Ride From Maryland to Event
Where exactly in MD are you.  Town will suffice.  I know that Larry most likely has a full car, and I will be going up earlier in the week, but there may be a couple of options to explore.  A more precise location will greatly facilitate a positive answer.

Tirsen Crestingstar

Ben.T.
28 Sep 2011 09:59 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Need Ride From Maryland to Event
Glen Burnie.  Leaving earlier is actually an ok option for my at the moment.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Nox
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Sep 2011 01:28 #4 by Nox (Nox)
Replied by Nox (Nox) on topic Need Ride From Maryland to Event
Hey there! My sister and I live down in Hampton Roads VA and we'd be more then happy to see if we can swing a carpool. The earliest event we'd be going to is the November one so we can't really do anything before then, but when we go we're glad to see if we can help for later ones.

OOC: Jen S
05 Oct 2011 16:38 - 05 Oct 2011 17:28 #5 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Need Ride From Philadelphia to Event and Back
I figured out Greyhound has a really cheap ride for Baltimore to Philadelphia and I think I remember someone lived in Philadelphia...

I'll try finding other Greyhound places, closer to the camp, so maybe someone just has to save me from a bus station nearby.

Edit: Newark is the 'winner' for the bus station closest to the camp I can get to... unless I am missing something and someone would be so kind as to point it out.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 05 Oct 2011 17:28 by .
05 Oct 2011 17:54 #6 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Need Ride From Philadelphia to Event and Back
Ride Acquired!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds