Seeking a ride from Dover (or NYC)

• Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
22 Jul 2014 13:45 #1 by Goggs (coryan)
Seeking a ride from Dover (or NYC) was created by Goggs (coryan)
Hey!

I know it's rather short notice, but I was wondering if there was anyone out there that might be able to help me out with a ride from Dover - I have very little stuff and won't take up much room in your car, but will have one other person with me, which is a bit tricky (though, thankfully, she's very small and will probably fit in your glove locker.)

Please drop me a message if you reckon you're driving near to Dover train station and think you might be able to help - or, indeed, if you're travelling from NYC and wouldn't mind having us along. I'm always very glad to throw down for gas money and snacks, and will optionally blast Steve Reich out of your stereo for no extra cost.

Cheers!

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
  • Kuo Kun
  • Thank Yous: 34
22 Jul 2014 16:04 #2 by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun)
Replied by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun) on topic Seeking a ride from Dover (or NYC)
It seems like I'm going, but can't give a ride back as I'm out Sat. pm. I'm happy to be half helpful, if that helps. Going from upper Manhattan, near Columbia Friday at 4:30p.
24 Jul 2014 10:16 #3 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Seeking a ride from Dover (or NYC)
It'll be quite the squeeze, but I'm sure I can manage to fit you and your lady into my car for the 30 minute drive to Dover station, Cory. :) I've got you covered for the ride home.

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
24 Jul 2014 20:16 #4 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Seeking a ride from Dover (or NYC)
I'm going to be piggy backing on cory's post I too am in need of a ride from dover to the camp. Anyone?

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds